Knowledge workers are taking a growing role in thought leadership, building solutions (and their careers), growing into storytellers, generate revenue, and increase company market share.
INSTINCTIEF™ is designed to measure and reduce Negative Social Equity that enables:
Why this is important to know
In early 1970s, over 80% of the value of a company (market cap or how much a company was worth as determined by the stock market) was based on the value of the company's physical assets.
The ratio was fairly the same in 1930s when almost 100% of a company value was based on tangible or physical assets.
And then, by 2020, physical assets represent only 17% of a company value and the remaining 83%(sharp contrast from 1970s) is based on people, their value and contributions to a company.
Quantitative Risk Reporting
Future of Work Strategy
Human Capital Compliance Reporting
Sustainability risk policy (mandatory requirement)
Risk-Aware Corporate Culture
Response, Recovery, and Continuity
Sustainability Experiential Masterclass
Employee Investor Metrics
A Multidisciplinary Corporate Strategy
Developing and Monitoring Principle Adverse Impact (PAI) Analysis
Technology, Data, Process, and
Enhanced Loyalty and Engagement
Real-Life models to handle Challenges
Corporate Flow State
Collective Thinking to Thrive
Science and Practice of Human Movement
A Visual Story
Execution of Strategy through
© 2021 | People Resilience Project
Haarlem, The Netherlands | Menlo Park, California